TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - The Tehama County Air Pollution Control district has issued an advisory for very unhealthy air quality range in Tehama County due to wildfires.
Conditions will most likely vary from unhealthy to moderate over short periods of time as smoke from wildland fires in the North state drift over Tehama County.
Residents in the area can pick up masks at the following locations:
- Tehama County Air Pollution Control office (located at 1834 Walnut Street, Red Bluff)
- Tehama County Public Health in Building C (Located at 1860 Walnut Street, Red Bluff)
- Tehama County Administration (located at 727 Oak Street, Red Bluff)
- Rancho Tehama Association (located at 17605 Park Terrace Road, Corning)
- Cal Fire Station (located at 31200 Manton Road, Manton)
The district is advising all active children and adults, and people with respiratory disease, to stay indoors and avoid all outdoor exertion and intense physical activity.
For further information, please contact the Tehama County Air Pollution Control District at (530) 527-3717.
- Unhealthy Air Warnings in Place for Tehama County
- Unhealthy air quality & hotter temperatures ahead
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Unhealthy air quality & high fire danger ahead for Northern California
- High fire danger & unhealthy air quality are ahead for today
- Tehama County Election Results
- Judge rules against placing violent, sexual predator in Tehama County
- Elevated fire danger and unhealthy air quality are ahead for your Wednesday
- Redding 'Small Town Big Sound' Show Canceled Due to Unhealthy Air Quality
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings