The filing deadline for survivors of October’s Wildfires in northern California, who need Disaster Unemployment Insurance is December 18th.
Those who would like to register can do so by visiting www.edd.ca.gov there is a link on that page.
People can also visit www.disasterassistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362 with any questions about their application.
- Unemployment filing deadline for survivors of October’s wildfires
- Deadline to file PG&E claim approaching for wildfire victims
- Tax deadline extended for wildfire victims
- Wildfire survivors facing more complicated tax returns
- California Unemployment In Construction
- FEMA deadlines for Camp Fire survivors, possible extension
- US tax filing deadline moved to July 15, Mnuchin says
- Firefighters deal with health impacts of October wildfire exposure
- California lawmakers to vote on bill to support wildfire survivors
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines