The filing deadline for survivors of October’s Wildfires in northern California, who need Disaster Unemployment Insurance is December 18th.
Those who would like to register can do so by visiting www.edd.ca.gov there is a link on that page.
People can also visit www.disasterassistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362 with any questions about their application.
- Unemployment filing deadline for survivors of October’s wildfires
- California Unemployment In Construction
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Firefighters deal with health impacts of October wildfire exposure
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- Separated Families: Reunification Deadline Passes
- Ready For Wildfire
- California unemployment rate fell to 4.3 percent in December
- California Unemployment Rate fell to 4.3 Percent in February
- California unemployment rate held at 4.3 percent in March