The filing deadline for survivors of October’s Wildfires in northern California, who need Disaster Unemployment Insurance is December 18th.
Those who would like to register can do so by visiting www.edd.ca.gov there is a link on that page.
People can also visit www.disasterassistance.gov or by calling 1-800-621-3362 with any questions about their application.
- Unemployment filing deadline for survivors of October’s wildfires
- Tax deadline extended for wildfire victims
- California Unemployment In Construction
- Wildfire survivors facing more complicated tax returns
- Firefighters deal with health impacts of October wildfire exposure
- 2017 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- 2018 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
- Debris Removal Deadlines Approaching
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- Separated Families: Reunification Deadline Passes