AUSTIN, Texas - Starting Wednesday, the U.S. Postal Service will issue the first scratch-and-sniff-stamps that promise to add a sweet scent to any letter.
The stamps are called “Frozen Treats Forever Stamps” and pictures show them as colorful popsicles.
The words “FOREVER” and “USA” appear at the bottom of each stamp, the series of stamps feature popsicles like orange, blueberry and root beer.
The stamps will come in a booklet with 20 stamps in total, said USPS.
USPS says “Frozen Treats” will cost as much as a first-class stamp.
The postal service introduced them to a museum in Austin, Texas.
The stamps can be pre-ordered through their website.
- US Postal Service Unveils Scratch-and-Sniff Stamps
- Postal Service holiday hours
- Chico Police K-9 Sniffs Major Drug Haul
- Postal worker recovering from crash
- Enloe unveils Robotic Surgery Services Program
- K-9 helps Chico Police sniff out narcotics and make arrest
- Postal Workers Hustling Before the Holiday
- Shasta County Postal Offices Temporarily Closed by Carr Fire
- Chico Mayor unveils "Community Court"
- Trump plans to make more people work for food stamps