A super bowl is nothing without great food.
And for those heading to the big game at the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis you're in for a treat.
Cammie Williams has more on the exclusive delicacies.
You know the menu will include typical stadium foods like hot dogs, pretzels, there also some state fair classics and foods from award winning restaurants here in the twin cities plus some new dishes.
The new exclusive super bowl dishes took a year for Aramark chefs to put together.
Here are some of the new items:
Espresso ala mode made with French vanilla ice cream, chocolate shavings, mini marshmallows and espresso sauce.
They even have AFC NFC tribute sandwiches. The New England clam roll made with kettle chips crusted fried clams, house tartar sauce, and shredded lettuce, on a griddled roll.
And to rep the Eagles they have the south philly roast pork sandwich made with Italian roast pork, sautéed broccoli rabe, sharp provolone and hoagie roll
If you have a ticket to the big game chief Mehne says give yourself plenty of time to enjoy the food experience too.
- US Bank Stadium releases Superbowl LII menu
- Fiona the Hippo makes her Superbowl pick
- Superbowl fans show just how much fun they can have
- Chico restaurant offers CBD on the menu
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Chico High Seniors Graduate in New Stadium
- Bank of the West setting up temporary bank in Paradise
- Vault survives Paradise bank fire
- Regents approve agreement for UNLV use of Raiders stadium