OROVILLE, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office is searching for two suspects involved in a shooting in Oroville.
Just after 4 p.m. on Tuesday, the sheriff's office received calls of shots fired on the 2400 block of V-6 Rd. in Oroville.
Eight deputies and a sergeant responded to the area to investigate.
They later learned that an altercation had occurred between Myosha Chappel, 21, of Oroville, her boyfriend, Santino Brownwebster, 21, as well as family members in the home.
Witnesses say during the altercation Brownwebster went out to a car and retrieved a handgun.
They added he fired four to six rounds, striking two houses, but no people.
The two suspects fled before deputies arrived on scene.
Officers are still searching for them.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office says they are both facing felony charges of assault with a deadly weapon and Brownwebster is facing additional charges for shooting at inhabited dwellings.
They were last seen in a white 2005 Ford Focus.
- Two suspects still on the loose after shooting in Oroville
- Oroville shooting suspects arrested
- 3 shoplifting suspects on the loose in Oroville
- Suspect Arrested in Oroville Shooting
- Magalia stabbing suspect on the loose
- Corning stabbing suspect on the loose
- BOLO for Oroville burglary suspect
- Oroville police capture murder suspect
- Suspect on the loose after ramming car into gun shop
- SCSO: Suspect on the Loose After High Speed Chase