PARADISE, Calif. - The Butte County Sheriff's Office named two further people who died because of the Camp Fire.
They are 20-year-old Ishka Heffern and 68-year-old Matilde Heffern, who both were from Paradise.
This means that of the 85 people killed in the fire, the sheriff's office positively identified 77 of them, and six more were tentatively identified.
Two victims identities remain unknown.
- Two additional Camp Fire victims identified by Butte County Sheriff's Office
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Releases Camp Fire 9-1-1 Calls
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Identifies Body Found in Magalia
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Camp Fire Evacuee that Died in Hospital
- Camp Fire: List of identified victims
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- Butte County Sheriff Holds Media Briefing for Camp Fire
- Butte County Sheriff Provides Update on Camp Fire
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Pedestrian Killed on Highway 99
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Flash Flood Watch for Camp Fire Burn Scar