Two people are behind bars following a shooting near the Colusa Casino.
Colusa County Sheriff's deputies were called to the casino just before 9 p.m. Tuesday night.
They say the man who was injured went to the casino for help, after being shot at the south end of the casino property.
33 year old Ysidro Arismendez was identified as the suspect, and his truck was located at a home nearby.
Authorities say Arismendez tried to flee on foot, but was taken into custody following a short pursuit.
20 year old Shantrice Moon-Gomez was also arrested.
She's charged with robbery using fear as an element, assault with a firearm and conspiracy.
Arismendez is charged with assault with a firearm, being a Felon in possession of a firearm, conspiracy and possession of a controlled substance.
The unidentified victim is hospitalized in stable condition.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Sgt. Jose Ruiz at the Colusa County
Sheriff's Office at (53O) 458-0200.
- Two arrested for shooting near Colusa Casino
- Friends of murdered Colusa woman react to suspected killer's arrest
- Two Dead After Colusa Plane Crash
- Colusa Co. murder suspect, victims were all roommates, authorities say
- Colusa man pleads guilty to killing migratory birds
- Boy Trampled by Horse at Colusa County Parade
- Update: Orangevale Woman Dies in Colusa County Head-on Crash
- Willows Man Dies After Car Overturns on Glenn-Colusa Canal
- Police Identify Body Found on McDermott Road in Colusa County
- TORNADO WARNING IS OVER For Butte, Glenn and Colusa Counties