PARADISE, Calif. - Two people were arrested after they were found sifting through burned properties in Paradise.
Officers found Michael Bunce standing in the remains of one burnt home with Candice Boydston at another nearby and records showed Bunce was already on post-release community supervision.
When officers searched Boydston's car, drug paraphernalia and a large amount of suspected methamphetamine was found in her purse.
Both were arrested and booked into the Butte County jail.
- Two arrested sifting through burned property in Paradise
- Residents of Keswick Estates Begin Sifting Through Destroyed Homes
- Volunteers Sift Through Ashes in Search of Jewelry
- Paradise prowler arrest
- Paradise Town Council to Hold Meeting on Re-Occupying Property
- Wanted felon found living on burned property in Concow
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Man Arrested for Marijuana DUI in Paradise
- Man arrested for trespassing in Paradise
- Suspect arrested in Paradise for attacking girlfriend