Two Tehama County men have been given hefty prison sentences for two separate 2014 murders.
Poly Duenas Sanchez, 22, and Gabino Nemecio Madera, 22, both of Corning, have been sentenced to 35-years to life in prison after pleading guilty to their respective murder charges.
Sanchez pleaded guilty to the murder of Marat Magdeev, 21, of Chico, whose burned body was discovered in an Orchard near Hamilton City in May of 2014. Gabino Madera pleaded guilty to the 2014 shooting death of Walter Dani, 24, of Red Bluff outside of a Gerber area market.
Authorities also say Lucio Nenecio Madera, 22, was the getaway driver in that crime. He was sentenced to 22 years in prison after pleading guilty to voluntary manslaughter and first degree robbery.
- Two Tehama County men receive life sentences for separate murders
- Tehama County receives shooter survival kits
- Tehama County Woman Convicted of Attempted Murder
- Tehama County Election Results
- Tehama County Man Sentenced for Assault on Child
- Tehama County man sentenced for sexually abusing boys
- Updated: Murdered Man in Tehama Co. Identified
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tehama County Votes: Measure G
- Tehama County Votes: Measure E