Willows Calif.—According to California Highway Patrol a crash on State Route 45 in Glenn County sent one person to the hospital, and killed two people.
On April 4th around 4:30 p.m. a person in a Chevy Suburban was driving northbound on State Route 45, north of County Road 24 at an unknown speed and drove off the east edge of the road into the dirt shoulder.
The person driving the Suburban continued driving on the shoulder, then veered back on the roadway and the Suburban flipped several times before landing on its wheels facing west blocking State Route 45.
Two people who were passengers in the Suburban were ejected from the vehicle and sustained fatal injuries as a result of the crash.
The two passengers in the Suburban were identified as Aaron J. Mehringer 32 years old from Durham, and Tonya K. Kerr age 35 from Red Bluff.
The driver of the Suburban was found seat belted in the driver seat, and sustained major injuries as a result of the crash.
The driver was transported to Enloe Hospital. The name of the driver has not been released.
- Two People Dead After Fatal Crash in Glenn County
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Bay Area Man Formally Charged with Fatal 2017 Crash in Glenn Co.
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Glenn County Sheriff's Posse Hosts Equestrian Events