SISKIYOU COUNTY, Calif. - The Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office says two men are behind bars for holding a man at gunpoint in his own home.
Deputies say Blake Hampton Lybrand Day, 38, and Steven Craig Shilling, 38, both of Dorris, broke into a home on Homeland Road in MacDoel at around 10:20 a.m. Monday.
The victim says he was held against his will and robbed at gunpoint. The suspects were arrested later that night at homes on Pine Street in Dorris. The victim was treated at the Butte Valley Health Clini, and later at Sky Lake Hospital in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
Day and Shilling are charged with armed robbery, criminal threats, and assault with a deadly weapon. They are now behind bars at the Siskiyou County Jail in Yreka.
- Two Men Arrested in Armed Siskiyou County Home Invasion
- Lakehead home invasion robbery suspect arrested
- Siskiyou County man arrested on arson charges
- Siskiyou County homicide investigation, manhunt
- Paradise home invasion suspect arrested after high speed chase
- Siskiyou County man arrested for murder of son
- Man Arrested for Trying to Hijack Siskiyou County Train
- Siskiyou County deputies arrest suspect with BB gun, 'crackpipe'
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect
- Two Killed in Suspected Corning Home Invasion