REDDING, Calif. - Two crashes on or near North State highways have caused delays to Redding drivers.
Just after 6 p.m., a four-vehicle traffic collision was reported at Highway 44 east onramp for I-5 south. All lanes are now open.
At approximately 6:30 p.m. another crash occurred. This one was just north of the I-5 at the Cypress Avenue offramp.
The California Highway Patrol says this crash has resulted in major injuries. Animal control was called to help with some dogs that were in one of the vehicles.
- Two Highway Collisions in Redding Cause Delays
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Motorcyclist Killed in Highway 70 Collision
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- Bear causes traffic delays on Highway 44
- Redding man dead after motorcycle collision
- Red Bluff Police investigating single-vehicle collision
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- Authorities see major spike in collisions on Highway 99