REDDING, Calif. - Two crashes on or near North State highways have caused delays to Redding drivers.
Just after 6 p.m., a four-vehicle traffic collision was reported at Highway 44 east onramp for I-5 south. All lanes are now open.
At approximately 6:30 p.m. another crash occurred. This one was just north of the I-5 at the Cypress Avenue offramp.
The California Highway Patrol says this crash has resulted in major injuries. Animal control was called to help with some dogs that were in one of the vehicles.
- Two Highway Collisions in Redding Cause Delays
- Motorcyclist Killed in Highway 70 Collision
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- Road Rehabilitation Project Begins on Highway 36 in Red Bluff, Delays Expected
- Redding Decision on Cannabis Retail Licenses Delayed
- Highway 36 Construction in Red Bluff
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade