Photo Gallery 4 Images
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - he Butte Interagency Narcotics Task Force arrested two after an undercover operation revealed more than $71,000 in controlled substances.
The undercover operation was conducted in the Gridley area of Butte County and resulted in three search warrants being served to locations on the 100 block of Watt Lane, the 100 block of Sheldon Avenue and the 100 block of Little Ranch Road in Oroville.
In the bust, the following items of evidence were seized:
10.21 pounds (4,636.52 grams)of methamphetamine
1/2 pound (283.1 grams) of heroin
$9,432 in currency
.42 grams of cocaine
The approximate street value of the controlled substances totaled $71,478.
The investigation looked into methamphetamine being imported from Mexico into Butte County.
As a result of the undercover investigation, two arrests were made. Noe Gandarasoto, 30, was arrested for transportation of a controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine for sale, possession of heroin for sale and child endangerment. He is currently being held at Butte County Jail with a bail of $425,000.
Henry Reynoso, 21, was arrested for transportation of a controlled substance and resisting arrest. He is currently being held at Butte County Jail with a bail of $153,000.
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Undercover Walmart bust in Anderson
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Four UPS employees arrested in drug smuggling bust
- Pennsylvania police chief arrested in undercover sex sting
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- No seat belt leads to drug bust