Photo Gallery 4 Images
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - he Butte Interagency Narcotics Task Force arrested two after an undercover operation revealed more than $71,000 in controlled substances.
The undercover operation was conducted in the Gridley area of Butte County and resulted in three search warrants being served to locations on the 100 block of Watt Lane, the 100 block of Sheldon Avenue and the 100 block of Little Ranch Road in Oroville.
In the bust, the following items of evidence were seized:
10.21 pounds (4,636.52 grams)of methamphetamine
1/2 pound (283.1 grams) of heroin
$9,432 in currency
.42 grams of cocaine
The approximate street value of the controlled substances totaled $71,478.
The investigation looked into methamphetamine being imported from Mexico into Butte County.
As a result of the undercover investigation, two arrests were made. Noe Gandarasoto, 30, was arrested for transportation of a controlled substance, possession of methamphetamine for sale, possession of heroin for sale and child endangerment. He is currently being held at Butte County Jail with a bail of $425,000.
Henry Reynoso, 21, was arrested for transportation of a controlled substance and resisting arrest. He is currently being held at Butte County Jail with a bail of $153,000.
- Two Arrested in Undercover Drug Bust
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Oroville Police Arrest 2 After Drug Bust
- Pennsylvania police chief arrested in undercover sex sting
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- 3 arrested after Humboldt County Drug task Force busts drug house
- Shasta County DA Makes 9 Carr Fire Arrests in Undercover Sting Operation
- Chance The Rapper Goes Undercover to Raise Money for Arts
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Convicted Man Out of Stockton Arrested After Gun and Drug Bust: Chico PD