Redding, Calif. --
Redding Police say they arrested two people in connection to a burglary at a Redding elementary school Thursday night.
Police say an officer was conducting patrols in south Redding, when he saw a car that matched the description of one reportedly involved in a burglary at Boulder Creek School. The officer stopped the driver, identified as Brianna Meier, 23 years of Redding, and her passenger Jason Goltz, 44 years of Redding. During the interview, police say Meier admitted to breaking into multiple structures at Boulder Creek School and stealing multiple items to sell for drugs.
Meier was arrested and booked into Shasta County jail for burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary, possession of stolen property and two warrants. Goltz was arrested and booked for burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary, possession of stolen property and a probation violation.
- Two Arrested in Redding Elementary School Burglary
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- Police arrest 2 in Redding home burglary
- K-9 Helps Arrest Redding Burglary Suspect
- Chapman Elementary School Garden
- Redding Police Arrest Suspect in Law Office Burglary
- Redding burglary suspect leaves trail of evidence, gets arrested
- Chico Transient Arrested for Burglary
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect