Photo Gallery 3 Images
REDDING, Calif.—The Redding Police Department Neighborhood Police Unit officers conducted a patrol check of the Westwood Manor subdivision in Redding.
Officers contacted two suspicious individuals, a male and a female in the area of Meadowbrook Drive and Westside Road.
The male initially provided officers with another person’s name in an effort to conceal his identity.
The false name that the male subject provided was associated with a felony arrest warrant.
The male was eventually identified as Joshua Issacson, 41 years old.
Issacson was found to be on post release community supervision for possession of a stolen vehicle.
A search of Issacson’s person revealed he was in possession of four grams of suspected methamphetamine, a digital gram scale, drug packaging materials, and a .22 caliber revolver.
His female companion was identified as Ashley Winters, 34 years old.
A records check showed that Winters had a felony warrant and a misdemeanor warrant for her arrest.
Issacson was booked into the Shasta County Jail for a weapon and drug violations, as well as violation of his post release community supervision.
Winters was booked into the Shasta County Jail for her warrants.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Two Arrested After Patrol Check in Redding
- Redding child car seat check-up event
- Redding Physician arrested
- Redding Residential Burglary Arrest
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Arrest Made in Redding Shooting
- Redding Police arrest "Habitual Thief"
- Plumas County woman arrested for allegedly using stolen checks