Photo Gallery 10 Images
Redding, Calif.—There is a new exhibition on view at Turtle Bay Exploration Park starting Saturday May 5th.
The World’s Largest Dinosaurs exhibition will run through September 9th 2018.
The exhibition explores the amazing biology of a uniquely super-sized dinosaur, the long-necked and long-tailed sauropods.
The exhibition was organized by the American Museum of Natural History in New York.
It draws on paleo-biological research that looks part to living organisms to make inferences about how the giants were able to thrive for approximately 140 million years.
These dinosaurs grew to be longer than 150 feet or the length of four standard city buses.
The museums new summer hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Turtle Bay 'Sheraton Hotel' set to open soon
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Future engineers explore construction at Turtle Bay
- Butterflies Take Over 'Turtle Bay' in Redding
- Fruit tree selection and cultivation at Turtle Bay
- Critters at Redding's Turtle Bay Beat Triple-Digit Heat
- Turtle Bay Offers Free Admission to Museum Sunday