REDDING, Calif - Redding residents enjoyed a chilly morning at Turtle Bay on Saturday.
Employees offered a tour of the “Botanical Gardens” at the park - to show off the flowers blossoming.
Many residents took out their phones and took some great selfies
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Chocolate after dark at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay hosts 'Parade of Animals'
- Future engineers explore construction at Turtle Bay
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition
- Butterflies Take Over 'Turtle Bay' in Redding
- Turtle Bay 'Sheraton Hotel' set to open soon
- Fruit tree selection and cultivation at Turtle Bay
- Critters at Redding's Turtle Bay Beat Triple-Digit Heat
- Turtle Bay Offers Free Admission to Museum Sunday