Two large tug boats that have been doing work related to the Oroville Spillway incident will be removed from the Feather River above the Diversion Dam.
They will be moving the tug boats on Tuesday November 28th from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. and on Thursday November 30th from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The route for the removal is Cherokee Road above the Diversion Dam to the Table Mountain round-a-bout, then west on Grand Avenue to Highway 70 south.
The oversized vehicles will be accompanied by a pilot truck and a CHP escort.
The public is advised to avoid the area during this time as traffic delays may occur.
- Tug boats are moving from the Feather River
- Feather River Health Center Reopens
- Feather River Flows Increase Until June
- Feather River Fish Hatchery Ladder Opens Friday
- Feather River Hospice Light Up A Life is Thursday
- Adventist Health Feather River top for pulmonary services
- Half a million Steelhead released into Feather River
- Salmon Season Now in Session for Sac, Feather Rivers
- Parks and Recreation, volunteers clean up Feather River
- Body of murder suspect found in Feather River