Photo Gallery 6 Images
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A commercial truck that was carrying a load of concrete lost control and overturned on Neal Road on Saturday morning near Fawnridge Court.
According to the CAL FIRE Butte Unit, the driver was uninjured.
Crews were cleaning up debris that was delaying traffic on Neal Road, approximately 5 1/2 miles from Highway 99.
At 10:30 a.m. Neal Road was opened for only one lane of traffic. The traffic controls start at Wayland.
- Truck overturned on Neal Road
- Falcons take on pest patrol at the Neal Road Landfill
- Neal Road Landfill to Accept Debris From Camp Fire
- Neal Road Landfill busy with Camp Fire debris
- Overturning Pot Convictions
- CHP releases names of those injured in deadly crash on Highway 99 and Neal Road
- Traffic Alert: rollover crash on 1st Avenue and Neal Dow
- Paradise man's wrongful conviction overturned
- Overturned semi-truck blocking both lanes of southbound Highway 99, driver arrested
- Overturned vehicle causes delays on I-5