SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - California Highway Patrol officers responded to the scene of a truck that crashed into a creek on Thursday morning.
The crash happened sometime before 6:30 a.m. on Thursday on State Route 273 and Spring Gulch Road, north of Anderson.
Officers are still investigating to determine how the vehicle ended up off the highway and into the creek.
Authorities did not have any information on injuries or other vehicles involved, however, they did say they believe the driver is OK because they walked away from the scene.
Traffic in the area is still moving.
- Truck crashes into creek north of Anderson
- Water Truck Fire Burns Driver in Berry Creek Area
- High-speed chase in Anderson ends in deadly crash
- 22-year-old dies after late night crash in Anderson
- Truck crashes into Red Bluff apartment complex
- Semi-truck crash creates fuel spill
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Undercover Walmart bust in Anderson
- Alleged Drug User Passes Out Inside Stolen U-Haul Truck While Anderson PD Patrol