Butte County, Calif.-- Triple digit temperatures this week in the valley, the hottest area being Shasta County and parts of Tehama County.
Low pressure off of the Pacific Northwest kicks up the Delta Breeze, bringing the hot air and very dry conditions.
Humidity is very low, about 15-30% across much of the North State.
By Thursday, high pressure from the Southwest bring monsoonal moisture up our way, and there will be a chance for showers or even thunderstorms across the Sierra.
- Triple Digit Temperature Across Valley This Week
- Triple Digit Temperature Creep Into the Week
- Triple digit heat & high fire danger ahead for your Tuesday
- Critters at Redding's Turtle Bay Beat Triple-Digit Heat
- Mountain t-storms linger today & triple digit heat returns this week
- Hot Temperatures Again Next Week!
- Digital Spring Cleaning Tips
- Triple digit heat & extreme fire danger are ahead for your weekend
- Triple digit heat possible today, but very welcome changes are ahead
- Study: California sea lion population has tripled