BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The Paradise branch of Tri Counties Bank is set to reopen on April 24 for the first time since the Camp Fire.
The branch suffered damaged during the Camp Fire and underwent significant reconstruction due to water intrusion from burned holes in the roofing.
“We are grateful for the staff and all the local professionals who helped with the reconstruction,” said Rick Smith, President and CEO of Tri Counties Bank. “We recognize that many people are in the midst of rebuilding their lives since the Camp Fire and we are here to continue to serve them throughout their journey.”
Some new features in the building include new flooring, paint, refacing of teller lines, new furniture and wall repairs from water damages.
- Tri Counties Bank reopens after Camp Fire
- Tri Counties Bank Quarter Century on NASDAQ
- Tri Counties Bank announces closure and renovation
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Paradise pool reopens after Camp Fire
- Paradise Branch Library reopens following Camp Fire
- Paradise Horsemen's Association Reopens after Camp Fire
- Tri Counties Bank gives $10K grant for Magalia Community Center
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- Pee Wee Preschool reopens after the Camp Fire