Chico, Calif.—Tri Counties Bank executives were in New York City today.
The bank executives helped with the ringing of the opening bell on Wall Street.
The bank was celebrating 25 years of being listed on NASDAQ.
Tri Counties Bank was established in 1975 and is wholly-owned subsidiary of Tri-Co Banc-Shares headquartered in Chico.
Tri Counties Bank serves communities throughout northern and central California.
Action News Now would like to congratulate Tri Counties Bank for their quarter century on the NASDAQ.
- Tri Counties Bank Quarter Century on NASDAQ
- United Way, Tri Counties Bank support Carr Fire victims with $175K donation drive
- 12th Century Spanish Church Rebuilt in Tehama County
- Siskiyou County Food Bank Needs Donations
- Man tries to stab firefighter
- Federal Reserve Raises Key Interest Rate by a Quarter-Point
- Marijuana Tax Brings in over $60 Million in First Quarter
- UPDATE: Firefighters Mop Up Quarter-Acre Fire in Yankee Hill
- Oroville teen: man tried to expose himself
- CHP Oroville Distributes Free Tri Tip Dinners