CHICO, Calif. – A tree fell on a woman’s car in Kovac Court Tuesday.
Neighbors said a massive tree fell across the parking lot during a storm.
They said if the tree had fallen the other direction, someone easily could have been killed.
- Tree falls on woman's car during Chico storm on Tuesday
- Redding Woman Dead After Car Hits Tree
- Tree causes damage to Chico apartments during storm
- Downtown Chico Tree Lighting is tonight
- Chico woman arrested for DUI after three-car crash
- Car crashes into Chico business
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Tree Fall Causes Temporary Closure of Clark Road in Paradise
- Chico State Begins Fall Semester for 2018
- Catastrophic Emergency Forum in Chico Tuesday