BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Local agencies will begin surveying trees burned by the Camp Fire this week.
The Butte County Fire Safe Council says the community can expect to see crews assessing trees this week through the end of January.
The council says this should help give an estimate of how much disaster assistance is needed in the area.
The results of the survey will be made public once complete.
- Tree Surveying to Begin in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Toxic Debris Removal Begins in Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Camp Fire: Aerial Map of Areas Affected
- Hundreds Work Through Thanksgiving on Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Dangerous Weather Around Fire-Affected Areas
- PG&E Base Camp Aids Workers Restoring Power to Camp Fire Affected Areas
- Purdue University puts together Camp Fire standing home survey
- Waste Management Pickups on Regular Schedule for Some Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Toy Drive Set up For Kids Affected by Camp Fire
- Partial Government Shutdown Affects Whiskeytown Lake Area