There's a new address for fun and recreation in Chico just in time to work off that thanksgiving meal.
Rare Air Trampoline Park will open its doors to the public this Friday, and it promises to spread laughs and exercise all around.
The park in the old Off The Wall Soccer building on 20th street at Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard features numerous trampoline stations, giving everyone the chance to dunk a basketball, jump into a padded pit, play trampoline dodge ball, and literally bounce off the walls.
Terry Smith from Rare Air says, “movement on a trampoline is actually very good for you, it's been proven to be good for your joints, and because it's such a high burn in terms of calories it's a great aerobic exercise as well."
Smith says more than a million dollars has been invested into this project, and it already employs more than 15 people.
- Trampoline Park opens in Chico
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Kids enjoy rooftop trampolines in Paris
- Chico’s New Skate Park Opening Soon
- Chico Downtown Parking Pains
- Chico State opens new exhibit
- Chico Builders Offer Alternate Park Exit
- Chico neighbors concerned about dump truck parking
- Chico State graduates open hot yoga studio in Chico
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park now open