A trailer filled with $250,000 of equipment was stolen from St. Elizabeth Community Hospital in Red Bluff.
According to disaster and emergency management coordinator Ruth Rowen it was taken sometime between November 20th and 27th most likely Thanksgiving weekend.
The trailer was full of supplies like portable showers, masks, brushes, buckets, and cleaning supplies.
The trailer is a 14 foot silver tandem axle trailer, license plate 4mt4739.
Rowen says similar trailers have been taken from other hospitals to make portable drug labs.
If you've seen the trailer, contact the Red Bluff Police Department.
- Trailer with $250,000 of equipment stolen from local hospital
- Equipment failure at Ohio hospital destroys embryos
- St. Elizabeth's trailer trashed
- Seized Marijuana Equipment aids Agriculture Students
- Thermalito School Fire Damages Playground Equipment
- Man's Truck Stolen From Hospital Parking Lot: Found Stripped
- Butte Co. firefighters knockdown fully involved trailer
- Paradise High School gets piece of high tech learning equipment
- Stolen bear spray leads to stolen car, 3 arrested
- Stolen Airplane From Sea-Tac