UPDATE: 2/26/2018 4:54 p.m.
We have reached out to law enforcement and made several calls. We are waiting for more information.
We will update you as soon as more information comes into our newsroom.
Multi vehicle collision on Highway 149 at Openshaw Road going towards Oroville due to slippery conditions on the roadway.
We have a reporter in route and we will update you as more information comes into our newsroom.
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Two Dead After Multi-Vehicle Crash on Highway 99
- Caltrans: Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Highway Fire 100% contained near Hwy 99 & 149 in Butte County