DURHAM, Calif. - A traffic alert if your travels take you to Durham Thursday, Butte County Public Works is expected to have construction on six roads near local schools.
Crews will begin work at 7 a.m. and last until 3 p.m. every day until the end of the month.
Public works will clean up cracks that could cause potholes and do pavement work as well.
The streets impacted are:
- Peterson Estates Drive
- La Rose Court
- Bremner Court
- Tracy Ranch Road
- Sarah Ann Court
- Metzger Court
All those roads are a close distance to Durham Elementary and Durham High School.
One lane will be closed on each road during construction, with traffic control in place.
- Traffic delays expected in Durham for construction project
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- Construction to cause traffic delays on State Route 89
- Construction to cause weekend traffic delays on Highway 70
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- UPDATE: Expect Chico traffic delays due to train trestle repairs
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays