CHICO, Calif. - Scheduled roadwork could cause delays in downtown Chico Monday.
A lane closure is planned on Broadway between 3rd and 4th Streets Monday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The historic Morehead Building is undergoing renovations.
Work crews are asking motorists to avoid the area.
- Traffic alert: Roadwork causes delays in downtown Chico
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule
- Chico State Graduation to Impact Downtown Traffic
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Redding traffic alert
- Traffic alert: Road work causes delays in Glenn County
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- Parts of Highway 70 closed for roadwork
- Valley roadwork schedule for Caltrans District 3