GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Road construction is causing 30-minute delays on certain roads in Glenn County Wednesday.
Road crews in Glenn County will be fog-sealing several roads and that could cause up to 30-minute delays.
This will impact County Road 9 from 6th to 4th Avenues and County Road P from Highway 32 to Road 9.
The Glenn County Sheriff's Office is advising motorists to use an alternative route.
- Traffic alert: Road work causes delays in Glenn County
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Traffic Alert: Humboldt Road Closed Until March
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Redding traffic alert