SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - Motorists can expect up to 15-minute delays on Highway 299 due to construction.
Caltrans is advising motorists of the delays in the area on the highway between Burney and Fall River Mills.
The delays are due to a pavement maintenance project.
The work will be underway Monday through Friday until the end of September.
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Highway 299 traffic control lifted after big rig crash
- Dri Whiskey Project causes 24/7 traffic control on Highway 299
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Construction to cause weekend traffic delays on Highway 70
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 299 Crash
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays