WEAVERVILLE, Calif. - The Trinity County Sheriff’s Office arrested two men after deputies conducted a traffic stop in the city of Weaverville early Wednesday morning.
According to the Trinity County Sheriff’s Office, authorities pulled over a vehicle at the intersection of Main and Bremer Streets.
Authorities found two men inside the car Jim Vanlue, 49, and Joseph Nixon, 49 and halted them until the Bureau of Land Management Law Enforcement could arrive with their K9 team to assist with the vehicle search, officials said.
Inside, deputies found 20 grams of heroin, 0.8 grams of methamphetamine, a shotgun, scale and drug paraphernalia, officials said.
Nixon and Vanlue will be charged with various charges.
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Authorities bust suspected drug dealer during Oroville traffic stop
- No seat belt leads to drug bust
- Wildlife officers bust black market marijuana operation in Trinity County
- Redding traffic stop leads to arrests for drugs and gun
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- A traffic stop in Anderson leads to a drug arrest