Photo Gallery 2 Images
CHICO, Calif.—An officer with the Chico Police Department indicated a traffic stop of a Nissan pick-up truck for a broken tail light Wednesday morning around 1:15.
After a records check of the truck it indicated that the Nissan was stolen.
The driver failed to yield and drove to the end of Marjorie Avenue.
The driver got out of the car and fled over a fence and through yards east of where the car was stopped.
The 35 year old passenger Charles Osborne was arrested for a narcotics violation.
The driver was not located after the officer checked the area.
Additional evidence of narcotics use and sales was found in the stolen Nissan.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest and Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Traffic stop leads to arrest in attempted cell phone robbery
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- Two Wanted Felons Arrested During Traffic Stop
- Spanish police find 8,000lbs of stolen oranges in traffic stop
- Stolen bear spray leads to stolen car, 3 arrested
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Police Arrest Suspect in Multiple Stolen Vehicle Cases