Photo Gallery 1 Images
CHICO, Calif.—According to PG&E portions of Warner and Ivy Streets through Chico State will have one-way traffic controls on Thursday morning and afternoon.
It will then be closed overnight on Thursday while PG&E relocates a pole and power lines.
Thursday starting as early as 7:30 a.m. one way traffic controls will be in place along Warner and Ivy Streets between West Legion Avenue and West First Street while PG&E sets a new wooden utility pole on the west side of Ivy Street near the O’Connell Technology Center at Chico State.
This section of Warner and Ivy Streets will be closed to all traffic starting as early as 9 p.m. Thursday and as late as 5 a.m. Friday.
PG&E crews will relocate overhead lines from the east side of Ivy Street near Siskiyou Hall to across the street.
Detour signage will direct northbound traffic to Main Street and southbound traffic to the Esplande.
The pole relocation is being done at the request of Chico State and ahead of the demolition of Siskiyou Hall.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Traffic Controls Scheduled Through Chico State
- Chico State Dorm Move out Will Need Traffic Control
- Control Burn Scheduled in Oroville
- Controlled burn scheduled in Butte County
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia: Cancelled
- Control Burn Scheduled in Magalia Postponed
- Chico State Graduation to Impact Downtown Traffic
- Redding Fire Department Scheduled Controlled Burn for Buckeye Area
- Traffic Light Controls Destroyed During Chico Hit and Run, Oroville Man Arrested
- Chico State graduation ceremonies to affect traffic and parking