SHASTA AND TRINITY COUNTIES, Calif. - Traffic alerts have been issued for Highway 299 in Shasta and Trinity Counties.
Culvert repair work is underway a few miles past the county line on the highway.
Caltrans asks all drivers who plan to be in the area to slow down. The highway at Buckhorn is also under repair following damage from the recent storms.
Emergency rockslide work continues between Helena and big one-way traffic control is in effect, with up to 20-minute delays.
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Highway 299 traffic control lifted after big rig crash
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Victim Identified in Highway 299 Fatal Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 299 Crash
- Opening Hours Extended for Highway 299 between Redding and Weaverville
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Redding traffic alert
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149