TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - A traffic alert if you're heading up Highway 32 towards Lake Almanor Thursday.
On Thursday, a stretch of the highway between Chico and Chester will be closed for one day.
The closure lasts from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cal Trans crews will be blasting along a stretch of the highway in Tehama County.
It’s part of a project to widen and realign the roadway.
Traffic will be detoured north--- to Highway 36.
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- New stoplights to up safety on Highway 32 in Chico
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Redding traffic alert
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Chester woman missing for nearly a month