UPDATE: 5:06 p.m.
There was a 3 car collision on Highway 32 just before 4 p.m. between the Sacramento River and Hamilton City.
According to a witness one car stopped suddenly due to construction in the area, which caused a chain reaction crash.
It happened east on Highway 32 going towards Chico.
One man is on the way to the hospital with back injuries.
They are clearing the area now, but there still could be a 30 minute delay.
There is a long line of traffic backed up on Highway 32 going towards Hamilton City.
There was a car accident between the Sacramento River and Hamilton City.
We will update you as more information comes into our news room.
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Redding traffic alert
- Traffic alert: Construction causes 15-minute delays on Highway 299
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- New stoplights to up safety on Highway 32 in Chico
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital