UPDATE: 5:06 p.m.
There was a 3 car collision on Highway 32 just before 4 p.m. between the Sacramento River and Hamilton City.
According to a witness one car stopped suddenly due to construction in the area, which caused a chain reaction crash.
It happened east on Highway 32 going towards Chico.
One man is on the way to the hospital with back injuries.
They are clearing the area now, but there still could be a 30 minute delay.
There is a long line of traffic backed up on Highway 32 going towards Hamilton City.
There was a car accident between the Sacramento River and Hamilton City.
We will update you as more information comes into our news room.
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- Traffic Alerts: Highway 299
- Traffic Alert: Highway 32 Closure Between Chico and Chester
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Redding traffic alert
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- New stoplights to up safety on Highway 32 in Chico
- Rollover crash on Highway 32 sends one to hospital
- Structure fire along Highway 32, fire under control