BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A traffic alert has been issued for Oro Dam Blvd. on Jan. 22, 2019.
As crews continue blasting work on the spillway, Oro Dam Blvd. will be closed for 20 minutes.
Drivers can expect delays from 3:45 - 4:05 p.m. on Tuesday.
More blasting and road closures are expected for the coming weeks.
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Oroville Dam Boulevard to close Friday for blasting
- Oroville Dam Spillway Blasting to Cause Traffic Delays
- Jan. 15 Blasting Work Planned at Oroville Dam Spillway
- California lawmakers increase dam safeguards after dam scare
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating
- DWR: Crews will be ready to work on main Oro. Dam. chute May 1st
- Asphalt Cowboys and Oro Dam Cruisers holding separate fundraising events for Carr Fire victims
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction