BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - A traffic alert has been issued for Oro Dam Blvd. on Jan. 22, 2019.
As crews continue blasting work on the spillway, Oro Dam Blvd. will be closed for 20 minutes.
Drivers can expect delays from 3:45 - 4:05 p.m. on Tuesday.
More blasting and road closures are expected for the coming weeks.
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Oroville Dam Boulevard to close Friday for blasting
- Oroville Dam Spillway Blasting to Cause Traffic Delays
- Road closures to begin near Oroville Dam
- Jan. 15 Blasting Work Planned at Oroville Dam Spillway
- California lawmakers increase dam safeguards after dam scare
- Oroville Dam's Dam Crest Road reopened after two years
- Oroville spillway update: Road closures in place near dam
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating