WAYNE, N.J. - Toys “R” Us will soon cease to exist as numerous U.S. stores close their doors Friday.
According to the Toys “R” us Twitter page, the iconic toy store will close on June 29, stores throughout the country have been liquidating since April.
Items in the store are reported to be between 50 to 70 percent off.
Officials announced that efforts to find a buyer for the retail brand’s Australian business have failed, so it will also close 44 Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us locations across Australia in the coming weeks.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Officially Closes its Doors Friday
- Chico Italian restaurant is closing its doors permanently
- Bird Street Elementary might be closing its doors
- Mueller officially closes special counsel's office
- Toys for Tots toy drive happening in Chico
- CHiP's for Kids Toy Drive
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed until Friday
- New trampoline business its doors in Chico
- Chico Police support Next Door App
- After one year, Orland church reopens doors