It’s been more than a month since the La Porte fire ripped through thousands of acres in the Bangor area and life has not returned to normal for so many people.
That’s why Resqtech Technology Solutions and Quota International of Oroville are partnering up.
They plan to give away coats and toys this holiday season to survivors who are still displaced.
Business owner, Aron Bert says he hopes the community will come together to help spread more joy this Christmas.
“I know of at least one person that was affected by the fire and she was displaced and I know that there’s a lot of others without PG&E and lost their homes,” Bert said.
You can drop off a new toy or gently used coat at 2371 Washington Ave., Suite C from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., until December 15.
And if you donate you will also be entered into a prize raffle.
The winner will be announced a week before Christmas.
For more information on how you can donate click here.
- Toy and coat drive for La Porte fire victims
- La Porte Fire One Year Later
- CHiP's for Kids Toy Drive
- Toys for Tots toy drive happening in Chico
- Toy Drive Set up For Kids Affected by Camp Fire
- CHP Hosts Chips For Kids Toy Drive
- Toys For Tots Drive Today in Chico
- CHP Holds Annual Holiday Toy Drive
- More than 300 bikers join the Butte County toy drive
- CHP Kicks off Annual Chips for Kids Toy Drives