PARADISE, Calif. - The doors of the Paradise Town Hall are now open to the public.
People who lost their homes can request property records as well as septic plans between 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. on weekdays.
"If the citizens need to get copies of their septic plans they can obtain those," said Matthew Gates, a public information officer for the town of Paradise. "We're letting people know that there are employees here who are working to get that information for them. They don't actually have to come here to do it. They can just make those requests via email."
Gates says the preferred method for people to request records is by email. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Town Hall Reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Town Hall Gets Makeover
- All Town Services Return to Paradise Town Hall Feb. 4
- Starbucks Reopens in Paradise
- Dollar Tree Reopens in Paradise
- Sierra Central reopens in Paradise
- Paradise Medical Group reopened Friday
- Town of Paradise road closure
- Paradise Post Office Reopens After Camp Fire
- Businesses Start to Reopen in Paradise