UPDATE 5:45 p.m. Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - A tornado warning has expired in Butte and Glenn Counties.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
BUTTE AND GLENN COUNTIES, Calif. - The National Weather Service has issued a tornado warning for Butte County west central Butte County and eastern Glenn County.
The warning is in place until 5:45 p.m.
The National Weather Service recorded a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado was located near Nord, or 8 miles west of Chico, moving northeast at 5 miles per hour.
- Tornado warning expires in Butte, Glenn Counties
- Tornado warning expired for south Shasta County
- TORNADO WARNING IS OVER For Butte, Glenn and Colusa Counties
- Tornado Warning Canceled in Butte County
- Butte & Glenn County Primary Election Results
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Road closures in Glenn County