UPDATE 9:12 p.m. Tornado Warning expired at 9 p.m.
Several people have sent pictures and video of quarter size hail.
SHASTA COUNTY, Calif.-- Tornado Warning issued for south Shasta County.
The National Weather Service said at 8:15 p.m. a severe thunderstorm capable of producing a tornado
was located over Anderson, or near Redding, and is moving south.
Hail can be up to two inches in diameter.
Flying debris can be dangerous.
- Tornado warning expired for south Shasta County
- Tornado warning expires in Butte, Glenn Counties
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tornado Warning Canceled in Butte County
- Flash Flood Warning extended in Shasta County
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- TORNADO WARNING IS OVER For Butte, Glenn and Colusa Counties
- Shasta County warning residents about a deputy phone scam