Kris Kuyper talks to Lt. Arwin Rodriguera about the need for donations for local families.
Tricounties Bank will continue collecting food at all North State locations through December 27th, you can drop off any non-perishable food items in the red barrels at any branch.
All food goes to Salvation Army food pantries to be distributed to those in need in the local community.
- 'Tis the Season's final night in Chico
- Tis the Season fudge is now available
- 'Tis the Season Community Food Drive Begins!
- Couple Finally Ties the Knot in Wake of Carr Fire
- The Road to Paradise: A 'Tis the Season Special
- DNA Ties Son with Chico Mother’s Murder: Butte DA
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- North State Symphony Final Performances of the Season this Weekend
- Italian gunman had far-right extremist ties
- Transient Woman Arrested for Cutting Railroad Ties