It is the time of year when the North State community provides food for people who can not afford much during the holidays. It is the annual 'Tis the Season Community Drive, produced by Action News Now, Tri Counties Bank, and the Salvation Army.
The food drive started Tuesday in Red Bluff, at the Tri Counties Bank and Raley's shopping center on S. Main Street. Linda Watkins-Bennett and Kris Kuyper are there helping collect food donations until 7 p.m.
On Wednesday the drive will continue in Paradise at the Tri Counties Bank/Holiday Market Shopping Center on the Skyway. Our live broadcasts will run between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. daily throughout the week.
Oroville is the location for the 'Tis the Season Community Food Drive on Thursday. The event will be held at the Tri Counties Bank/Food Maxx location on Oro Dam Boulevard.
Chico is the location we will be at on Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m., at the Tri Countie Bank/Raley's shopping center on East Avenue.
You can donate canned goods and non-perishable items to any Tri Counties bank branch any time this week. Our anchors and reporters will be on hand to help with live broadcasts and community food donations each afternoon and evening from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. at the locations listed above.
Thanks for helping the Salvation Army need those in need!
- 'Tis the Season Community Food Drive Begins!
- Tis the Season fudge is now available
- 'Tis the Season's final night in Chico
- The Road to Paradise: A 'Tis the Season Special
- United Way of Northern California Kicks Off Winter Food Drive
- Stuff the Truck Food Drive Kicks Off in Redding
- Italian gunman had far-right extremist ties
- Transient Woman Arrested for Cutting Railroad Ties
- Hazardous material cleanup begins
- Redding Homeless Count Begins