REDDING, Calif. - In an effort to support Carr Fire victims, Tide Laundry is setting up a mobile laundromat for those displaced by the blaze.
Victims of the fire will receive coupons to get two free loads of laundry cleaned.
They will have the mobile laundromat set up at the Walmart located at 1515 Dana Dr, Redding, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. on August 21 and August 22.
- Tide to Set up Mobile Laundromat for Carr Fire Victims
- Wildfire Recovery Meeting for Carr Fire Victims
- Free Legal Workshop for Carr Fire Victims
- Graham Nash Performs for Carr Fire Victims
- Resources for Victims of Carr Fire
- Fraudulent Contractor Targets Carr Fire Victim
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced