These tide pods may look like the real thing but there are no toxic chemicals in these.
A viral social media trend shows teenagers intentionally eating tide pods.
So Caitlin Gschwind, a donut shop worker decided to have a little fun with their donuts based on the internet trend.
The tide pod donuts have gotten a lot of attention on Facebook.
Some thought it was funny and others think people getting sick was no laughing matter.
However, Gshwind designed the donut as a creative way to bring awareness to the issue.
- Tide Pod donuts are making a splash
- Dunkin' Donuts is Officially Dropping 'Donuts'
- Teens daring each other to eat Tide Pods for social media attention
- Tide to Set up Mobile Laundromat for Carr Fire Victims
- Redding Residents Splash For Fun While Helping ‘Good News Rescue Mission’
- Hotel technology makes traveling smarter
- 'Making a Murderer' defendant's confession stands
- Starfish making comeback after syndrome killed millions
- Christmas light show for ‘Make-A-Wish’
- Dog Flu making it's way across California