CHICO, Calif. - The Thursday Night Market is returning to the streets of downtown Chico on Thursday, April 4.
This year marks the 23rd season of the market.
The market features a certified farmer's market area, locally-prepared foods, beer and wine tasting, arts and crafts, non-profit promotion and live entertainment.
It will take place every Thursday from April to September from 6 - 9 p.m., rain or shine.
The market is located in downtown Chico on Broadway from 2nd to 5th streets, including side streets and the city plaza. That area is closed to vehicle traffic and pets during the market times.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- Downtown Thursday Night Market is Back in Chico
- Strong arm robbery at Thursday Night Market
- Last Thursday Night Market of the year
- Thursday Night Market Goes On Despite Triple Temps
- Camp Fire survivors open up shop at Thursday Night Market
- Storm affects Thursday Night Market shopping, traffic in Paradise
- Rain doesn't stop Chico Farmer's Market
- Bridal Show returns to Chico
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Thursday Night