Despite the thermometer hitting 102 in Chico early evening, the Thursday Night Market was as busy as ever.
The event saw its regular fare of farm-fresh produce and tasty eats, and the Chico City Plaza fountains were a welcome option for kids to stay cool.
True to its name, the Thursday Night Market will be back, rain or shine, next Thursday, from 6 to 9 pm in downtown Chico. It runs through September 27th.
- Thursday Night Market Goes On Despite Triple Temps
- Thursday Night Market returns in Chico
- Strong arm robbery at Thursday Night Market
- Downtown Thursday Night Market is Back in Chico
- Camp Fire survivors open up shop at Thursday Night Market
- Storm affects Thursday Night Market shopping, traffic in Paradise
- Camp Fire Community Meeting Thursday Night
- Study: California sea lion population has tripled
- Triple Digit Temperature Across Valley This Week
- Triple Digit Temperature Creep Into the Week